Need my first gig on blog writing or story writing

ajake2020

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It can take some sellers several months to get their first order.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

hi ajke welcome to fiverr ! your gigs looks outdated to me, you may need to write a compelling gig description with zero grammatic errors and a compelling gig title also the cover images need to reflect what your gigs are, for example, the gig " I will write interesting product descriptions for you" need to use a resolution matching 550X370 pixels and above! no need to add any funny gig images you can use Profesional gig image to land some clients,

thanks

deisgnheros !

thanks, I have started implementing the changes. Thanks once again.

• 6 months later...

hi ajke welcome to fiverr ! your gigs looks outdated to me, you may need to write a compelling gig description with zero grammatic errors and a compelling gig title also the cover images need to reflect what your gigs are, for example, the gig " I will write interesting product descriptions for you" need to use a resolution matching 550X370 pixels and above! no need to add any funny gig images you can use Profesional gig image to land some clients,

thanks

deisgnheros !

Hello designheros !

I am new at fiverr. I need your help in creating an attractive story writing gig and description

Thanks

hi shamarehman293, welcome onboard on Fiverr !! I sure can help with this 🙂 >> first consider a high compelling gig description: one way to do so is to offer a detailed description about what your offering in your gigs and mentioning why your gig may be attractive to new buyers! second use competing for keywords ( lookup for ‘‘relevant gigs keywords to your niche’’ ) lastly use a clear thumbnail that described your gig offering, for example, if you are selling story writing use a thumbnail that shows you in person so it looks more customized and less generic,

have a nice journey on Fiverr and stay awesome !! :

Thank you so much for your useful tips and instructions.

Hope these will go good with us.

Thanks

Archived