Fiverr Community Forum

Need my first gig on blog writing or story writing

hi all,

I applied a lot of advice to creating my profile. I have the skills already before I signed up. The question is what else do I need to do. It’s more than a month and I haven’t got an order yet.

This is my account: ajake2020

https://www.fiverr.com/ajake2020?up_rollout=true

what am I doing wrong?

6 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It can take some sellers several months to get their first order.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

3 Likes

In “I will write a long form blogpost or ebook”, in the gig image it says “100% plagiarism”. Maybe change that.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks, I do appreciate it. I will change that now. Thanks once again.

3 Likes

hi ajke welcome to fiverr ! your gigs looks outdated to me, you may need to write a compelling gig description with zero grammatic errors and a compelling gig title also the cover images need to reflect what your gigs are, for example, the gig " I will write interesting product descriptions for you" need to use a resolution matching 550X370 pixels and above! no need to add any funny gig images you can use Profesional gig image to land some clients,

thanks
deisgnheros !

1 Like

thanks, I have started implementing the changes. Thanks once again.