Need my first order!

easmatara1990

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just start on fivver, but I saw some people, who start on march 2021, and hace order un queue, and have a lot of roders !! In just some weeks.
what is the secret ?
Share on social ? Have our own blog to promote our service or what ??

• 1 month later...

Hi @easmatara1990 ,

To get a first order sometimes become really hard for beginner. But it is not very hard if you do proper marketing. Always try to do social media marketing for your gigs. Try to share your gigs in different kinds of social media to get buyer attraction. You may need to do hard work but trust me it will work !

Thanks

If we’re not already active on social media would it still make sense to try social media advertising? I try to avoid the whole social media ordeal for various reasons, so I don’t really have any sort of following to be advertising too. Would just making a post still help?

here some tips for you

For the new sellers I have some suggestions. I always recommend newbies to get a professional, proper optimized and organized gig. So how can you get a professional gig as I said? Okay I’m describing here. To create a professional gig there are some steps Title: Create a better professional informative title so that buyers can easily understand what are you selling. A short title attracts more buyers. And Fiverr recommends that. There is an SEO option underneath the title. you can get some u…

Archived