Need Online Feature to Fiverr

webtechplanet

I am a buyer on fiverr from 1 year and very satisfied here but one thing i notice that we can’t see that gigs we are interested their providers are online or not. We have to depend on messages only then we can know but there should be green signal in the profile of seller which shows that he or she is online like freelancer. It will be very helpful for those who need any service urgently and get faster response.

Hope fiverr admin will read this suggestion and implement it.

Thanks

Guest tn5rr2012

Like many websites if there was an online/offline feature I would be game. Sometimes I wouldn’t mind if people contacted me while on the site but other times I am working and caught up researching someones family tree and in a zone so I would want to be “offline” at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea. Quora has a similar feature so that you can ask questions to people that are currently online. The only problem would be that some sellers might take advantage by leaving their computers logged into Fiverr 24/7 so they attract more buyers than other sellers just for the reason that they are online. Quora doesn’t have that problem because money isn’t involved.

Archived