Need Online Feature to Fiverr

I am a buyer on fiverr from 1 year and very satisfied here but one thing i notice that we can’t see that gigs we are interested their providers are online or not. We have to depend on messages only then we can know but there should be green signal in the profile of seller which shows that he or she is online like freelancer. It will be very helpful for those who need any service urgently and get faster response.

Hope fiverr admin will read this suggestion and implement it.

Thanks

Don’t take me wrong but I would actually NOT want this to happen.

A person might be left ‘online’ (as in the green online) due to some glitch and or the person might have left their computer screen on, and this can create a lot of misunderstandings etc.

I like the option if there were an on an off feature or put as “invisable” if your on quickly and urn it on if you are available for a while.

ceceliavo said: I like the option if there were an on an off feature or put as "invisable" if your on quickly and urn it on if you are available for a while.

Good enhancement to a good idea. Agreed.

That my friend is a good idea…I agree! :wink:

:slight_smile:

Like many websites if there was an online/offline feature I would be game. Sometimes I wouldn’t mind if people contacted me while on the site but other times I am working and caught up researching someones family tree and in a zone so I would want to be “offline” at the moment

I would never be “online” and a almost all my gigs have an express 1 day order option.

If someone wants it “sooner than that” they’re best bet is to order and ask nicely in the ORDER…

Not to discuss it with me :slight_smile: and spend the time on that.

Reply to @ceceliavo: Nice! I like the option as well. If Fiverr had a mobile app with push notifications, that would be great. I’m always online and I welcome questions. :slight_smile:

I like this idea. Quora has a similar feature so that you can ask questions to people that are currently online. The only problem would be that some sellers might take advantage by leaving their computers logged into Fiverr 24/7 so they attract more buyers than other sellers just for the reason that they are online. Quora doesn’t have that problem because money isn’t involved.