Need options for bad buyers

jackinory

Like many of you i’m fed up with fragglesrock buyers threatening negative feedback with no negotiation, the amount of times I’ve had to contact support to get feedback removed is dreadful!

I feel we need a ‘report’ button for bad feedback that we feel has been given unfairly!

Thanks ya’ll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree…I’ll go even further. I think there should be a system that after, lets say 3 negative feedbacks (buyer wants full refund after getting service or threatened negative feedback) a buyer should get banned. Some buyers are scammers and want to get the service or products for free. That is not conducive to good sales for Fiverr.

I agree…I’ll go even further. I think there should be a system that after, lets say 3 negative feedbacks (buyer wants full refund after getting service or threatened negative feedback) a buyer should get banned. Some buyers are scammers and want to get the service or products for free. That is not conducive to good sales for Fiverr.

Guest tn5rr2012

In a customer service based type of business you are always going to have to deal with the negative, banning someone after 3 negative reviews is a bit harsh because someone very well could have had 3 bad experiences. More filters would need to be in place before banning someone

Guest tn5rr2012

In a customer service based type of business you are always going to have to deal with the negative, banning someone after 3 negative reviews is a bit harsh because someone very well could have had 3 bad experiences. More filters would need to be in place before banning someone

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @tn5rr2012: My idea of banning someone is if it is OBVIOUS that this person is a problem. I think if you place 3 orders, and you want refunds on all 3 orders because you aren’t satisfied, I would say there is a problem. One person having a dispute with 3 different sellers, that seems very strange to me. Three strikes you’re OUT! If it’s good enough for baseball, it’s good enough for me.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: My idea of banning someone is if it is OBVIOUS that this person is a problem. I think if you place 3 orders, and you want refunds on all 3 orders because you aren’t satisfied, I would say there is a problem. One person having a dispute with 3 different sellers, that seems very strange to me. Three strikes you’re OUT! If it’s good enough for baseball, it’s good enough for me.

Archived