Need Orders Help me

chraheel

I can only say, that if you are “always online” and use some page refresher, you can be banned forever.
Read this forum, make a research - hundreds of peope already asked the same question again and again - just read this forum. But we aware of tips like “be always online”. Read the ToS, than read this forum.

I can only say, that if you are “always online” and use some page refresher, you can be banned forever.

Read this forum, make a research - hundreds of peope already asked the same question again and again - just read this forum. But we aware of tips like “be always online”. Read the ToS, than read this forum.

I meant that I am usually online all the time because i have holidays i didn’t mean that i use any kind of page refresher and okie thanks for guiding me stay blessed 🙂.

in my opinion, it not possible for any human to be online 24 hours.

as human he/she will must sleep few hours. need sometime for cooking, eating, shopping and meet friends and family members, visit outside,

so it is a big joke who suggest to be online 24 hours. impossible

I meant i am usually online when did i say that i am 24 hours online.?? anyways thanks for guiding me stay blessed.

Maybe this will help:

This has got to be the most-asked question here on the Fiverr Forum. It gets asked at least ten times a day when I am sitting on the Forum. I would guess that it is actually asked closer to 25 times a day. It can be tiring to see it asked so many times on a Forum where the person asking the question can easily find the answers without posting the question. So, if you are wondering how to improve your Gig…here are a few tips: Use Proper EnglishI know, English is a second language for a lot o…

Hang in there, orders will come soon enough.

Check the buyers’ requests, there are opportunities in there.

My suggestion is to just be careful of what you type, in posting offers to bids, or typing here in forum.
Try to re-read it before posting. Double check if it strikes a proper tone. Being nice builds trust and make you look professional.

Good luck

Maybe this will help:

This has got to be the most-asked question here on the Fiverr Forum. It gets asked at least ten times a day when I am sitting on the Forum. I would guess that it is actually asked closer to 25 times a day. It can be tiring to see it asked so many times on a Forum where the person asking the question can easily find the answers without posting the question. So, if you are wondering how to improve your Gig…here are a few tips: Use Proper EnglishI know, English is a second language for a lot o…

Yeah thanks for guiding me buddy i will focus on all the points you mentioned in your post it really helped me stay blessed

Hang in there, orders will come soon enough.

Check the buyers’ requests, there are opportunities in there.

My suggestion is to just be careful of what you type, in posting offers to bids, or typing here in forum.

Try to re-read it before posting. Double check if it strikes a proper tone. Being nice builds trust and make you look professional.

Good luck

Okay thanks for guiding me my friend i will surely do as you say take care stay blessed

Your mistake seems to be in assuming that there is a simple answer to this.

You are not alone in this as we see (according to Mr Ink - whose link I hope you have read deeply) about 25 of these Q per day in the forum and invariably the person is hoping for an answer that is simple like stay online 24/7 or send more BR whilst reducing your prices.

This is like me saying that if you put a red box in the top right corner of your cover image, you will suddenly get lots of sales. I actually think that or something like went around the internet about 20 years ago. It was hilariously tragic to see.

The good news is that you have realized that these trivial things account for nothing. Good to know, so you can work on things that mean something.

The hard Q come from looking at your gig and looking at the market;

• not to see if you offer infinite unlimited revisions (because adding infinity to unlimited makes you better right)
  • but to see if what you offer and how you offer it is exactly the same as almost everyone else.
  • You need to be looking for how to stand out.
  • Not with red dots or more ginormous superlatives of revision
  • combined with honey I shrunk the prices.

The only path to finding YOUR customers (as customers of other people are already sorted) is to;

• Work out what you can do that is different
  • That could be drawing Hitler mustaches on all your drawings
  • recording regional holiday greetings dressed as a purple duck
  • accounting in your underpants
  • bring your comparative understanding of the Torah & Upanishads to making Deceased Pet Birthday Cards

It is only when you have something that is special about you (that 10 thousand other people are not doing exactly like you) that you have any chance of improving the laws of chance in your favor.

As a Mix Engineer the more I am able to express to my audience that I Honor the Story by making the Beauty of the Song Shine, the more work I get. Interestingly so far that is more in Podcasts from doctors & lawyers and videos for a God Rocker, but these are customers who value me for what I do (and they know most others would not do seeing they think mixing is piling up presets from their plugins to deliver another LOUD but emotionally flat song that sinks).

🙂

Your mistake seems to be in assuming that there is a simple answer to this.

You are not alone in this as we see (according to Mr Ink - whose link I hope you have read deeply) about 25 of these Q per day in the forum and invariably the person is hoping for an answer that is simple like stay online 24/7 or send more BR whilst reducing your prices.

This is like me saying that if you put a red box in the top right corner of your cover image, you will suddenly get lots of sales. I actually think that or something like went around the internet about 20 years ago. It was hilariously tragic to see.

The good news is that you have realized that these trivial things account for nothing. Good to know, so you can work on things that mean something.

The hard Q come from looking at your gig and looking at the market;

• not to see if you offer infinite unlimited revisions (because adding infinity to unlimited makes you better right)
  • but to see if what you offer and how you offer it is exactly the same as almost everyone else.
  • You need to be looking for how to stand out.
  • Not with red dots or more ginormous superlatives of revision
  • combined with honey I shrunk the prices.

The only path to finding YOUR customers (as customers of other people are already sorted) is to;

• Work out what you can do that is different
  • That could be drawing Hitler mustaches on all your drawings
  • recording regional holiday greetings dressed as a purple duck
  • accounting in your underpants
  • bring your comparative understanding of the Torah & Upanishads to making Deceased Pet Birthday Cards

It is only when you have something that is special about you (that 10 thousand other people are not doing exactly like you) that you have any chance of improving the laws of chance in your favor.

As a Mix Engineer the more I am able to express to my audience that I Honor the Story by making the Beauty of the Song Shine, the more work I get. Interestingly so far that is more in Podcasts from doctors & lawyers and videos for a God Rocker, but these are customers who value me for what I do (and they know most others would not do seeing they think mixing is piling up presets from their plugins to deliver another LOUD but emotionally flat song that sinks).

🙂

Completing all buyers request is not a guarantee of getting orders, I’m a level 2 seller and in my case I never get order from " buyer request" 🙂 may be I’m not good in bidding ,still I used to bid over one or two projects daily but never succeeded. I studied the "Fiverr tips " a lot from this forum and it helped me. Hard work, offering service of right skill, patience ,communication skills and above all luck matters a lot in every Business.

Completing all buyers request is not a guarantee of getting orders, I’m a level 2 seller and in my case I never get order from " buyer request" 🙂 may be I’m not good in bidding ,still I used to bid over one or two projects daily but never succeeded. I studied the "Fiverr tips " a lot from this forum and it helped me. Hard work, offering service of right skill, patience ,communication skills and above all luck matters a lot in every Business.

Okay i will also do the same and study the Fiverr tips section and thanks for helping and guiding me sis wish me best of luck take care stay blessed 🙂

Ok…listen don’t use auto refresher for active always online. And send unique script for buyer request.

Brother i never used auto refresher i meant to say that i am almost online due to holidays and i did send a unique message and complete all my buyers request but it’s not enough i have learned my mistakes from the replies above thank you stay blessed. 🙂

in my opinion, it not possible for any human to be online 24 hours.

as human he/she will must sleep few hours. need sometime for cooking, eating, shopping and meet friends and family members, visit outside,

so it is a big joke who suggest to be online 24 hours. impossible

Thank you very much for your good suggestion! 👌

Archived