Need orders on my gig. Please help

farhana_maliha

Hey guys , My gig has been active in the aspects from the beginning. I haven’t received any offers in these two days. :pensive Actually i want to get more order … 🧐 I am a Professional Graphic Designer / Photo Editor. I provide that all kind of photo editing service. please tell me how can i get more orders on my gig … 😊

Thank You 😊 :heart_eyes::innocent:

You must be patient and follow some rules and some methods to improve the Fiverr marketplace Life. You must always try to be online. Share your Gig on social media.
Create an Attractive Gig Image. Research your Best Title and input the 5 best Keywords.
Thanks 🙂

You must be patient and follow some rules and some methods to improve the Fiverr marketplace Life. You must always try to be online. Share your Gig on social media.

Create an Attractive Gig Image. Research your Best Title and input the 5 best Keywords.

Thanks 🙂

hello raihanrb… thank you so much… thanks a lot. please visit my gig . 😊

😊

Posts on the main forum should be easily readable as text, so emojis should not be used so excessively that it is difficult to read the basic text content. Excessive emoji use on the main forum will be treated like other meaningless posts and may be flagged, cleaned up, or removed.

source: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's - #2 by fonthaunt

• Don’t post no-content replies.

source: FAQ - Fiverr Community Forum

Archived