Need premium unique facebook timeline cover?

check my gigs this is right place to your premium unique facebook timeline cover…

don’t forget to collect my gig’s

thanks!

http://fiverr.com/charithonline/design-a-unique-facebook-timeline-cover-with-your-logo-photo-or-anything-you-want-within-3-hour

i’m new to this forum…give me some comments for my gigs,

thanks!

Well for starters, you should have MORE EXAMPLES on your gig and also, turn on the portfolio feature. You can do this when you edit your gig. Look for a triangle to the right in the list, click on it and turn on the portfolio. Visual gigs need visuals! :smiley:

Reply to @lparziale:

thanks for reply :slight_smile: ,i’m off my portfolio portfolio ,some buyers not like to that :frowning:

bump

charithonline said: i'm off my portfolio portfolio ,,some buyers not like to that :(
When you deliver a gig and your portfolio is turned on that just means if the buyers chooses to let you display it, the example will show up however the buyer has the choice not to show their delievered product

bumpz

thanks for your comments…

bump

thanks!

Well for starters, you should have MORE EXAMPLES on your gig and also, turn on the portfolio feature. You can do this when you edit your gig. Look for a triangle to the right in the list, click on it and turn on the portfolio. Visual gigs need visuals! :smiley:

Reply to @lparziale:

thanks for reply :slight_smile: ,i’m off my portfolio portfolio ,some buyers not like to that :frowning:

bump

charithonline said: i'm off my portfolio portfolio ,,some buyers not like to that :(
When you deliver a gig and your portfolio is turned on that just means if the buyers chooses to let you display it, the example will show up however the buyer has the choice not to show their delievered product

bumpz

thanks for your comments…

bump

thanks!

Reply to @lparziale: