Need recommendation

pd73220

Guest mamun793

not getting that much order

Yes Brother… @pd73220 . I got the point. Please, don’t give up hope. Try heart and soul. Better days will come again. Wish you all the best. 🌞

Guest mamun793

bro in 1 year i only get 2 order and with earning of 16$ only

but thanks for motivation

I got something to say that a story. I have a friend. His first year he only got one order. After he pressed buyer request several times a day, He began to create many customer base, and with them came the reviews. Now he don’t check buyer request anymore, customers come to him. But he needed years.

So brother @pd73220 don’t worry. GOOG LUCK!

I got something to say that a story. I have a friend. His first year he only got one order. After he pressed buyer request several times a day, He began to create many customer base, and with them came the reviews. Now he don’t check buyer request anymore, customers come to him. But he needed years.

So brother @pd73220 don’t worry. GOOG LUCK!

bro can you tell how to make buyer request

Guest mamun793

bro can you tell how to make buyer request

Well! There is an option “Buyer Requests” under selling option. If you send them request, they may select your gig for giving you an order. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

Screenshot_6|531x251

Guest mamun793

but their is noting how i get request

Don’t worry. It is not always available. Every hour you will be there and keep an eye on it.

@pd73220 Here’s some info. that might be able to help you out with your buyer request offers. Have a look-

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…
There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Guest mamun793

Just a little tip for those replying to Buyer Requests. Suggest you do not address others as brother, mate, dear, sir, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Thanks for remembering again. 🌞

Archived