Need reviews of experience personnel about my fiverr gig

shumailmustafa1

Hello! Hopefully you all are doing good.
I am new seller working on research and summary category on this forum, I am working and editing my gig on trial and error basis but failed to get any order yet.
Can any experienced seller help me to review my gig and tell me where I am on mistake?
Your kind guidance will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Here is link of my Gig

favicon-32x32.png.d047e9d62d568ff927082913d5ffbeac.png Fiverr.com write-essays-and-reports-in-environmental-sciences.jpg.dd2973f57fd1713a8e8ad273f9155f98.jpg

Shumailmustafa1: I will write SEO essays and reports on environmental...

For only $5, Shumailmustafa1 will write SEO essays and reports on environmental sciences and biology. | Searching for an Environmental Science expert?Here I am! A zealous researcher, lecturer and writer in the field of Environmental Sciences. Having...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi @lucygunderson and welcome to Fiverr. I suggest you take a look at these threads: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Stop listening to bad advice

Also, is the drawing you use as your profile picture made by you? It seems to be from Teen Titans? I don’t think DC/Warner Bros. would be too happy with one of their characters being used for commercial purposes. I see you do not want your face to be shown. What about creating a logo or drawing an original character (if you are an artist) to use instead?

Hi @lucygunderson and welcome to Fiverr. I suggest you take a look at these threads: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Stop listening to bad advice

Also, is the drawing you use as your profile picture made by you? It seems to be from Teen Titans? I don’t think DC/Warner Bros. would be too happy with one of their characters being used for commercial purposes. I see you do not want your face to be shown. What about creating a logo or drawing an original character (if you are an artist) to use instead?

I actually didn’t think of that, so uh… I’ll change my avatar to something else.

Archived