Need reviews on my gig

ridataj_64

I am new to the Fiverr.
but ranking my gig very slowly like slow and steady wins the race…haha 😀 but the problem is how can I improve my gig repo on Fiverr. because the next person just looks at your reviews before he orders and in my case as I am new my gig is not top-ranked then how will I get order plus how will get reviews
a little bit depressing for me…share your suggestions with a tiny newcomer on this platform

I am new to the Fiverr.

but ranking my gig very slowly like slow and steady wins the race…haha 😀 but the problem is how can I improve my gig repo on Fiverr. because the next person just looks at your reviews before he orders and in my case as I am new my gig is not top-ranked then how will I get order plus how will get reviews

a little bit depressing for me…share your suggestions with a tiny newcomer on this platform

how will get reviews

You only get reviews if someone place an order with you.

However it’s not the reason to be depressed. We all were starting at some point with no reviews. If you have a services and quality portfolio that people want to order then you wouldn’t struggle to get orders. But of course if you have an average gig and a lot of other sellers offering similar things and quality then it will be difficult to succeed

how will get reviews

You only get reviews if someone place an order with you.

However it’s not the reason to be depressed. We all were starting at some point with no reviews. If you have a services and quality portfolio that people want to order then you wouldn’t struggle to get orders. But of course if you have an average gig and a lot of other sellers offering similar things and quality then it will be difficult to succeed

thankyou so much

@mariashtelle1 for your appreciation I am doing my best let see what happens

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

thankyou @lloydsolutions I will check

Archived