Fiverr Community Forum

NEED SALES ? Advertise your Fiverr Gig(s) on niche specific top websites

You have been wondering how to advertise and start making sales from your Fiverr gig(s) ?
This is the solution that you were looking for.

https://www.fiverr.com/logoeasy/advertise-your-fiverr-gig-on-niche-specific-top-websites?funnel=c1060898-6d6a-4c77-929b-8f25755b7e40

I will get your Fiverr gig badge (banner) advertised in a top quality website related to your gig (niche).

They are all top quality websites, with high number of site visits, high number of followers & subscribers, high Alexa rankings, high PR, etc.

1 order for 1 Fiverr Gig advertising.
You will get 1000 impressions for $20.
I will provide you the analytical report(s) as well.

You can generate your Fiverr readymade banner from Fiverr itself.
Login to Fiverr, click “Selling” & click “Promote Yourself”.
Use the “Create Your Badge” option

Impression, sometimes called a view or an ad view, is a term that refers to the point in which an ad is viewed by a visitor, or displayed on a web page.

NOTE : MY GIG IS FIVERR COMPLIANT. I HAVE IT CLARIFIED FROM FIVERR SUPPORT, THAT I CAN CREATE A FIVERR GIG TO OFFER ADVERTISING FOR FIVERR GIGS.
I need to ensure that I comply with the TOS of the advertising platforms and these top websites I have selected for this gig, have communicated to me very positively about placing Fiverr Gig banner ads.

Hey, logoeasy. I have bought gigs from you in the past. What’s up with this new gig ? I have never seen such a gig at Fiverr, to advertise Fiverr gigs. The pricing is $20 for 1000 impressions. I guess it will be very suitable for gigs with order prices $15 and above.
By the way, I also saw another gig of your’s where you can advertise a beauty / fashion website through a banner ad on a top beauty & fashion website.
What about other niches ? I have a website related to Apple products. Do you have any relationship with any top Apple niche website, so that we could perhaps do a Custom Fiverr Gig for that ?

Hi. Yes, indeed, my gig would perhaps be more suitable for Fiverr Gigs that sell for around $15 or more.
Regarding your Apple niche website, yes, I do have relationship with a top quality website that is into the Apple niche. Contact me from the Fiverr main portal mentioning the URL of your Apple niche website and once I review it, we can then do a Fiverr Custom Order. Thank you.