Need some advice for gigs improvement

nikitakakade24

Well who’s here to help you? You know me very well 😅

We both are web designers and yes I can understand your pain. Your last delivery was 1 day ago so don’t worry but yes we all are here for money. And we want more and more in our life. Isn’t it?

Let’s talk about the title: I will design UI UX for mobile apps in adobe xd (Please fix it & write a new SEO friendly title)

Let’s talk about your description:

First line is: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER* (It’s unprofessional) Please don’t use this line in the starting.

Some other tips:

Use a Video in this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/nikitakakade24/design-ui-ux-wireframes-for-website-and-mobile-applications and yes please change your tags regularly. (I mean every single week or so)

Btw, Your overall Fiverr profile is professional and eye-catching so don’t worry about it.

And yes may you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams. 😇

We both are web designers and yes I can understand your pain. Your last delivery was 1 day ago so don’t worry but yes we all are here for money. And we want more and more in our life. Isn’t it?

Let’s talk about the title: I will design UI UX for mobile apps in adobe xd (Please fix it & write a new SEO friendly title)

First line is: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER* (It’s unprofessional) Please don’t use this line in the starting.

Some other tips:

Use a Video in this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/nikitakakade24/design-ui-ux-wireframes-for-website-and-mobile-applications and yes please change your tags regularly. (I mean every single week or so)

Btw, Your overall Fiverr profile is professional and eye-catching so don’t worry about it.

And yes may you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams. 😇

Thanks for your advice 🙂 I will add the video.

Hi @jasim_web, thanks for your feedback:) sometimes even being a level 2 seller, I don’t find a genuine buyer. I thought, I must be outdated in terms of gig creation. That’s why I am asking.

sometimes even being a level 2 seller, I don’t find a genuine buyer. I thought, I must be outdated in terms of gig creation. That’s why I am asking.

This is why @fazlyalahiru 🤨

Some other tips:

@wpfalcon, thanks for these lines 🙂

🙈 thanks for these great words. But sometimes, when the impression gets down, I feel like my gigs are bit outdated.

to get impressions social media is good forum. try to join some groups where people are interested to see and discuss about each other performance.

even my orders are too less but impressions are good .

i will say to u, being a successful seller, please share tips for new sellers. it will help them to get orders.

• 4 weeks later...

to get impressions social media is good forum. try to join some groups where people are interested to see and discuss about each other performance.

even my orders are too less but impressions are good .

i will say to u, being a successful seller, please share tips for new sellers. it will help them to get orders.

Definitely would write an article over here. Thanks for the encouragement 🙂

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it.

Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services.

What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Archived