Need some advice on my first cancellation

za_productions

If the cancelation was your fault or due to the fact the customer was not happy with your service then you can try and contact customer services and share the conversation with them to show that the buyer made a mistake by ordering your gig.

Otherwise, it’s not such a big deal and your order completion will increase again soon after you complete some more orders.

In future, contact customer support before cancelling the order and you may ask them to cancel it for you, so that it does not impact your ranking.

If the cancelation was your fault or due to the fact the customer was not happy with your service then you can try and contact customer services and share the conversation with them to show that the buyer made a mistake by ordering your gig.

Otherwise, it’s not such a big deal and your order completion will increase again soon after you complete some more orders.

In future, contact customer support before cancelling the order and you may ask them to cancel it for you, so that it does not impact your ranking.

Thanks. I will try to contact support.

I wouldn’t sweat it.

It’s just one cancellation.

After a number of completed jobs it won’t matter anymore.

However, if cancellations become habit, you may want to take a hard look at what common thread exists through those cancellations and work to correct that.

Archived