Need some advice ?

coderamx

I spent more than 20 days without an order. Everyday I share my link in social media like twitter, Linkedin… My gig impressions, views and click are increaseing but no orders yet. Could anyone please tell me, what is the wrong with my gig. Why i can’t get an order yet 😔

Here is my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s2/34d19a464f

Everyday I share my link in social media like twitter, Linkedin… My gig impressions, views and click are increaseing but no orders yet.

Perhaps your customers are not located on social media. 😉

Where do you think you could find the exact people who need your services? Find them, reach out to them, convince them to hire you… and you may likely EARN sales.

Sitting back and expecting things to happen on their own is a terrible business strategy.

Hello,

Do not lose heart, I was a new seller for 45 days before I got my first order. 🙂

I see you already have sold one gig and received a 5

I have moved your post to “Improve My Gig” where more people will see it and respond to it. 😎

Meanwhile here is a place or two you may find some help.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Everyday I share my link in social media like twitter, Linkedin… My gig impressions, views and click are increaseing but no orders yet.

Where do you think you could find the exact people who need your services? Find them, reach out to them, convince them to hire you… and you may likely EARN sales.

Sitting back and expecting things to happen on their own is a terrible business strategy.

Thank you so much! 😇

Hello,

Do not lose heart, I was a new seller for 45 days before I got my first order. 🙂

I see you already have sold one gig and received a 5

I have moved your post to “Improve My Gig” where more people will see it and respond to it. 😎

Meanwhile here is a place or two you may find some help.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Thank you so much 😇

Jonbass is always real. I like his advise. Thanks jonbass. 😍

Archived