Need some advises!

shl123

Hi, Fiverers,

I’m Shen.
So I’ve deleted my previous gig and created a new gig.
Then in about the first 2-3 days, I optimized it as best as I can.
So what I need is,
If you have time,
Can you please visit the gig and look for the rooms to improve.
I mean the problems and new ideas related to overall users experience.

The gig is listed on the 1st 1-2 pages of every keyword I used as tags. (As the targeted keywords have low competition)
Hope you will help me like before.

Shen.

Shen, are you male or female? I’m confused, because you’re using a different avatar (female) here on the forums when compared to your gig, which has a male avatar. (If you are transgender and in transition, I apologize if I’ve offended, but the facial structure doesn’t look the same so I don’t believe this is the case.) I only ask because if you’re faking an identity for your account, you’ll likely have your account closed eventually over it.

“Warranty” is something that is typically assigned to a physical product in case of breakage - this isn’t the right use of this word here, considering what you do. It’s generally a poor idea to offer any services, particularly a promise in writing, after a gig is accepted by the client. It allows them to abuse your efforts, and essentially keeps you in permanent limbo. A client that can’t figure out they’re satisfied with a flat, $5 logo is going to be a huge pain in the a** and not something you need to deal with. Have confidence in your abilities, offer a single revision as part of the active gig if you absolutely must, and walk away with your money when the gig is accepted. Ditto with “unlimited revisions” - you’ll see post after post on the forums from Fiverr veterans advising you not to offer that - again, it’s inviting abuse, particularly at such a low price point.

Your bio also needs corrections, there are a number of errors. I’ll take a shot at it for you, as you seem to be a nice person:

Hi there! I’m Shen, a professional, friendly, graphic designer who loves and lives with art. I have just finished my Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing. Currently staying on the elegant island called Ceylon. I will be gladly answering any of your questions. So just CONTACT ME if you have any questions. Make the complex, simple with Shen, One of the best designers o Fiverr.

Hi there! I’m Shen, a professional graphic designer living on the island of Ceylon. I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, a reflection of my love for art and creativity, and I can’t wait to use my skills to help your business. I’m ready to work with you to help you bring your brand vision to life with phenomenal logo design - feel free to contact me with any questions about my process, requests for work, and custom offers.

Shen, are you male or female? I’m confused, because you’re using a different avatar (female) here on the forums when compared to your gig, which has a male avatar. (If you are transgender and in transition, I apologize if I’ve offended, but the facial structure doesn’t look the same so I don’t believe this is the case.) I only ask because if you’re faking an identity for your account, you’ll likely have your account closed eventually over it.

“Warranty” is something that is typically assigned to a physical product in case of breakage - this isn’t the right use of this word here, considering what you do. It’s generally a poor idea to offer any services, particularly a promise in writing, after a gig is accepted by the client. It allows them to abuse your efforts, and essentially keeps you in permanent limbo. A client that can’t figure out they’re satisfied with a flat, $5 logo is going to be a huge pain in the a** and not something you need to deal with. Have confidence in your abilities, offer a single revision as part of the active gig if you absolutely must, and walk away with your money when the gig is accepted. Ditto with “unlimited revisions” - you’ll see post after post on the forums from Fiverr veterans advising you not to offer that - again, it’s inviting abuse, particularly at such a low price point.

Your bio also needs corrections, there are a number of errors. I’ll take a shot at it for you, as you seem to be a nice person:

Hi there! I’m Shen, a professional, friendly, graphic designer who loves and lives with art. I have just finished my Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing. Currently staying on the elegant island called Ceylon. I will be gladly answering any of your questions. So just CONTACT ME if you have any questions. Make the complex, simple with Shen, One of the best designers o Fiverr.

Hi there! I’m Shen, a professional graphic designer living on the island of Ceylon. I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, a reflection of my love for art and creativity, and I can’t wait to use my skills to help your business. I’m ready to work with you to help you bring your brand vision to life with phenomenal logo design - feel free to contact me with any questions about my process, requests for work, and custom offers.

Actually I don’t know either how that’s happened… 😅

I have changed the profile logo from the woman’s face into the other.

But the forum’s profile picture hasn’t changed.

Also I don’t know if I can change the forum’s profile image separately.

“Warranty” is something that is typically assigned to a physical product in case of breakage - this isn’t the right use of this word here,

So can you remember any related word that fits here?

If so please mention it.

That would be a great help.

Ditto with “unlimited revisions” - you’ll see post after post on the forums from Fiverr veterans advising you not to offer that

mm,

Thanks for the advice I will remove it.

Thanks for this very much.

Really appreciate that you have spent a lot of time on identifying and clarifying the mistakes I’ve made.

I’ll fix them out.

Archived