Need some guidence -_-

mithusarkar

Hello Everybody!
I’m new in Fiverr. I have joined here with lot of hopes but still struggling for the first sale 😦 . Though I don’t know about all the features in Fiverr. Can anyone help me how to reach buyers? Is there any option to engage with byers directly or request them or response to their requirements?
Please!
Have a great time ahead. Thank you. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok Brother 😃

Did you see my current stat line? I changed it.

Sorry - I don’t know what you mean by ‘stat line’ and I’m female too, so not a Brother either.

Please, just be gender neutral - can’t go far wrong then.

Sorry - I don’t know what you mean by ‘stat line’ and I’m female too, so not a Brother either.

Please, just be gender neutral - can’t go far wrong then.

Oops! I am sorry, I didn’t check your profile. and I’m male by the way.

Ok. I mean the status line in my profile under my pic. Actually it was for @lloydsolutions.

Thank you madam.

This will help

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

This will help

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Thank you Sir. I may gain some knowledge from your content.

Archived