Fiverr Forum

Need some help about gig

Hey have a look at my flyer gig and suggest me anything to improve my gig . I am not getting any order on my gig :frowning:

Why do you think you might not be getting orders?

I think something wrong with my gig . I have skill so why i am not getting any order ?? i am really depressed

Have you tried adding your own logos to your portfolio?

yes i tried but not succeed . :frowning:

Fiverr isn’t for everyone. Try a different platform or maybe even a 9-5 job at a local design company.

I have a good profile on other marketplace :slight_smile: i am here for some extra money :slight_smile:

Good, then there’s nothing to be depressed about.
There are plent of posts on how to improve your gigs. If that doesn’t help then focus on your other profile.
Problem solved :wink:

thanks dude :slight_smile:
thanks for help

Hi,

I looked at your gig
"I will design busnies flyer in 24 hour".
Did you mean “business”?
No offense intended but I would not buy a flyer gig from someone who made a typo in the tittle.

can you suggest me something better title . and give me any idea about gig title ?

The tittle is fine but you might want to check the spelling.
It’s not busnies but business :slight_smile:

oww typing mistake :frowning:

Well look at the bright side:
a) You can correct it.
b) It could have been worst, at least your gig is not proofreading :stuck_out_tongue:

Attention to detail is very important as a buyer will probably see that as a measure of the service they are likely to get.

can you help me with that ?

any suggestion about details ?

You have got to sort that one out yourself. Only you can have attention to detail as far as your own work is concerned.

Edit: If someone does not show attention to detail about one thing or another they are unlikely to show attention to detail about anything. Herein lies the problem!

What have you done so far to help yourself?

You’ll find a :truck: load of tips & tricks :black_joker: for sellers. :anchor:

Research your competitors and see why they are getting orders. Quick solution :wink: