Need Some help from anyone

aashiqrohman

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

Please read the following topic: Forum Rules + Do’s and Dont’s and take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information.

@esaurfz, why are you copying MY WRITING and make it look as if you wrote it? 🤨

You may write whatever you might like BUT WITH YOUR OWN WORDS!

DON’T DO THAT AGAIN with me or with no one else in the forum! Thanks! 🤨

welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

Please read the following topic: Forum Rules + Do’s and Dont’s and take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information.

@esaurfz, why are you copying MY WRITING and make it look as if you wrote it? 🤨

You may write whatever you might like BUT WITH YOUR OWN WORDS!

DON’T DO THAT AGAIN with me or with no one else in the forum! Thanks! 🤨

Extremely sorry for that, I don’t understand as a new member. Actually it’s my mistake. Promise such thing will never happen in future. Forgive me. Thanks again. 🙏

On 7/9/2019 at 6:10 PM, esaurfz said:

Extremely sorry for that, I don’t understand as a new member. Actually it’s my mistake. Promise such thing will never happen in future. Forgive me. Thanks again. 🙏

Be part of the forum by sharing your thought with other user in your own words.

If you need, you may use google translate to help you write down whatever you would like to say. 

When You are a newbie at Fiverr beside a seller.if you Can maintaining some new things. I give you a guaranty for your gigs will be Ranked on Fiverr.

1:

Gig TItle

😄 First of all, you have to use a title in which you are opening a related gig, high rated search keywords in your title, so that when the buyer is searching on Fiverr search bar although your gig will be show on first page or other pages.

2:

Gig Image

😄
Secondly, Especially after the title I give more importance to Gig’s images Because if you are looking for a Seller if you find a cellar, you will certainly see her gig image and title , if she can do the work you need. Does he offer a related service to the people? Like a first viewing love

3:

Gig Category
😄
Thirdly, you have to select a category related to your work Neither can you see that the relative work you do in the related category, then the buyer will search and your gig will not show.

4:

GIgs Tags
😄
Fourthly, you have to use your gig-related tags Because the buyer request depends on the tag This will make it easier to get your work done.

4:

Gig Description
😄
In the forth, there are descriptions, descriptions, and what you will be giving to a buyer How many days will you complete the service And the most important is how much you will take dollars to complete the job Based on pricing, 95% of the 100% buyer wants to take a job at a very low price and remember that the highest job is to get rid of the low price. So in my opinion, when you start a new cellar, lower pricing to You can increase the price when your cell continues to grow
Try a little bit and give some valuable things to the buyer and tell the buyer what you are giving the paid goods, the buyer will be happy and the job can come to your pocket.

5:

Gig Marketing
😄
In the fifth, Gig marketing, depending on gig marketing, depends on your gigabyte to come to the first page. Because Gig marketing can get you a lot more click and click on your Impression and if Impression increases, your gig will move slowly towards the first page.
Now the question is, how to do gig marketing?
1: You can share your gig with various social media
2: Posting at various guest posting sites, you can come back with Gig’s backlink
3: Gig can come with the backlink of Gig’s backed up by making the related video
4: Posting at various forum posting sites, you can come back with Gig’s backlink

If you can post my post, you can take some ideas from my profile like you can do gig marketing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 10:56 AM, optinmagnets said:

So, what kind of results you have now that you’ve implemented these tips?

The OP here has not had any sales even though their account t has been active for 8 months.

This type of post is someone badly regurgitating stuff they were told by others who were probably also badly regurgitating it from some rubbish course they did.

The bottom line is that anyone who doesn’t know to do all of this and far more while creating the gig is unlikely to ever make a sale. They may also struggle with walking and breathing simultaneously. 

The OP here has not had any sales even though their account t has been active for 8 months.

This type of post is someone badly regurgitating stuff they were told by others who were probably also badly regurgitating it from some rubbish course they did.

The bottom line is that anyone who doesn’t know to do all of this and far more while creating the gig is unlikely to ever make a sale. They may also struggle with walking and breathing simultaneously.

I don’t see any tips here. There isn’t anything that you can’t automatically see as soon as you open an account.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe when your Fiverr mobile app is running you appear as online. At least for awhile. Perhaps if there is no use of the app from your side it will go to 😴

There is no need however to be on the app or Fivver 24/7 because Fiverr allows you time to sleep. You have 24 hours to respond to messages without it cunting against you.

I’m not sure why are you demanding this answer immediately especially because it was already answered and asked many times on the forum.

But as Vickie said, when you close your app and lock your phone all your apps will show you offline including fiverr.

If you are hoping that staying online will help you rank your gig then I have bad news for you- it wouldn’t.

• 2 months later...

Archived