Need some help from expert sellers?

kayedsha

Hello @ kayedsha,
Welcome to Fiverr. 😀
I think Your profile and gig are good. 👍
my suggestion is to stay active most of the time. Send buyer requests every day 10 times with good proposal content. and give them a great deal. Most importantly stays positive. Improve your work skill. If you follow those things I hope you will get success. And it will stay permanently. 🙂
Best of luck for your Fiverr career. 😀

There is many topics on the forum with tips as this one:

Hi everyoneee blush I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up. I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

There is many topics on the forum with tips as this one:

Hi everyoneee blush I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up. I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

@tamarapereir397 thanks for sharing the link…

Archived