Need some help on Express Gig With Extras. Confusing issue

hotwebideas

Ok, this is an interesting one. First of all Fiverr Customer Support for the first time, is not getting back to me for my last 2 issues, so maybe I can get some help from people here.

I just got an express gig order with $35 of extras, but the 24 hour clock keeps ticking down although I have 5 days extra from my gig extras. Is this a bug? Also, when is my gig due? In 24 hours or 5 days?

I think that an “ExtraFast” setting (1 day, for example) overrides any other additional days or whatever other deadline you might have on the gig. That is, whatever the ExtraFast number of days is becomes the due date, regardless of whatever additional time you’ve said you require for the gig extras.

I think that an “ExtraFast” setting (1 day, for example) overrides any other additional days or whatever other deadline you might have on the gig. That is, whatever the ExtraFast number of days is becomes the due date, regardless of whatever additional time you’ve said you require for the gig extras.

• 2 months later...

There is no need to wait for a response from support, its not a bug. If the buyer selected the extra fast then it all has to be done in 24 hours. Look at your gig and you will see that the extra days get crossed out once the extra fast is selected, so you have to hustle in a case like that.

If it is just an express, then the base express gig needs to be filled within 24 hours and the remainder can be done on the regular schedule. So you have to supply your $5 gig first then deliver again when the rest is done.

• 1 month later...

Special thanks @beatcraigslist for making things clearer for me:

1. If it is an express order with gig extras, we need to make 2 deliveries. First for the base gig, then for the extras.
  2. If it is an express order with gig extras as well as extra fast, then we must deliver at the time stipulated by extra fast (overrides as others have said).

This is my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks all.

Archived