Need some help

Hello Fiverr.
a few days back i was just earning fine here on fiverr, but now i am not getting any orders or messages. I have read all the details how to work on fiverr and apply that on my Gigs As well but still no use. Can anyone Please help me out with some advice or suggestions.
Regards
Anis

Sure: Read the Tips For Sellers forum. There you will find plenty of suggestions and advice from other people that have already asked these same questions.

Something that may help would be to ensure proper grammar when writing the text or profile. If you will be putting text on a wordpress site for someone , other than code , you’ll need to sharpen it up a bit. Remember , clients look for this when considering the correct seller to buy from.

Your profile is:
"Hello, My name is Anis. Working on wordpress Is my Passion. Have been a Wordpress Guy since 3 Years. I can tweak wordpress Sites, Fix errors, Customiz themes. I also Offer SEO Servies for Wordpress website as well.
As My Tag line Says “My Priority is Your Satisfaction”. "

Better grammar would be:
"Hello, My name is Anis. Working on wordpress Is my Passion. I have been a Wordpress Guy for 3 Years now. I can tweak wordpress Sites, Fix errors, and Customize themes. I also offer SEO Services for Wordpress websites as well.

– Cheers

thanks alot :slight_smile:

thank you