Fiverr Community Forum

Need some information about fiverr skill test and re-take

I need some information about Fiber Skill Test, I got Adobe Photoshop Skill Test 7 score. If I take the exam again to improve the score if the score is below 7 or fail, then which score will show it in the profile.

I lost my internet connection in the middle of some exams. Please check out these Adobe Illustrator test results. I lost my internet connection while answering question 39.

i think any failing score isn’t displayed and the passing score is the score that “WILL” be displayed. It takes a little time before you can retake the test.

1 Like

web_served is right. Fiverr will not show your result if you fail in any of the skill tests. But if you pass the test with low score, you can either show the test result or hide it. As you have confront connectivity issues during exam you can retake the test for one more time in the three months period. Before taking the test for second time, you must wait 24 hours.
Best of luck!

1 Like

What if the score is below the previous score(Example: the previous score:7, Retake score: 6.5)
Thanks

1 Like

I believe you have the option to post the highest score , then again that has never happened to me so I can’t say for sure but I am sure that it is a FAQ in the fiverr FAQs.

1 Like