Need some professional help

chayan902

Before you try discuss with buyer and try show your skill and try to understand what’s buyer want then you can send buyer request i think it will be better for you. thank you

thank you brother for your suggestion. when I send a request I always try to show my portfolio, but I am not getting any message from the buyer

I don’t know why I am not getting orders? I send a buyer request every day and even though I am trying to active on fiverr but I don’t know where is my issue

I like to suggest the Fiverr community check my profile and give me some tips

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

chayan902

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

I send a buyer request every day

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

thank you brother

Check out: How To Get More Orders From Buyer Requests! … Simple Tip!

You send a loot buyer request that’s good. But you can get any response because the cover letter you gig upon request is not attracting your buyer. Try to write an attractive buyer request. Ask some question to your buyer about his project that helps you to get response from buyer. And tell them how you can help them, and give some extra service to them. Moreover, try to send the request as fast as possible.

You send a loot buyer request that’s good. But you can get any response because the cover letter you gig upon request is not attracting your buyer. Try to write an attractive buyer request. Ask some question to your buyer about his project that helps you to get response from buyer. And tell them how you can help them, and give some extra service to them. Moreover, try to send the request as fast as possible.

thank you. your technique is very logical and unique .can you send some demo buyer request in my inbox that will help me a lot.

Archived