Need some suggestion for a new seller

ibrahim25

Hi, I am a new seller on fiverr. Now what should I do to get order and how can I ranked my gig.
Here is my gig link.

favicon-32x32.png.4740beebeddca598c70ab450503e2d13.png Fiverr.com
do-awesome-typography-t-shirt-design-for-you.jpg.20060428e2bb7492712fb717431b7c78.jpg

Ibrahim25_: I will do awesome typography t shirt design for you for $5 on...

For only $5, Ibrahim25_ will do awesome typography t shirt design for you. | Welcome to my gig!Are you looking for an awesome typography t shirt design? I am here to provide the best design for you.Provide me your | Fiverr

welcome to forum and fiverr. keep patience and be active 20 hours plus

be active 20 hours plus

So, when is this guy supposed to sleep, eat or hang out with the wife? (I guess he wouldn’t have one for long if he were glued to a computer 20+ hours a day)

This is the type of “advice” that is USELESS - stop chiming in with nonsense that just leads new sellers astray thinking they have to LIVE on Fiverr or their computer in order to get orders.

You are a NEW seller who just joined in March of 2021 - and have NO sales or reviews - so, I think it would be wise that you may want to do more reading in the forums to see what advice is actually helpful vs advice that is parroted by those who have no idea what the heck they are talking about.

GG

Archived