Need some suggestions

(first part deleted, not relevant, my searchbox didn´t like me today)

You can put your fiverr mainpage profile-link here in your forum settings as website, then people who might help you only have to click your name for a link to your fiverr main profile to see profile and gigs.

ETA: You don´t need to do this anymore, the kind forum people have set it up so your fiverr.com link is displayed automatically now! I see a lot of people don´t have a clickable link to their fiverr.com profile page. It´s not there automatically when clicking someone´s name like it was in the old forum - don´t forget to set it, if you want people to see a direct link to your main fiverr profile and your gigs when they click your name in a forum post! You can do it here in the forum settings, …

@miiila This is his profile, and his gigs are active: https://www.fiverr.com/prowriter2412

Thank you, catwriter, weird, usually search works fine for me.

Prowriter, forget the first part of my post then, sorry, but the second one still is a good idea, because people, even buyers, might see a forum post of yours and it´s good if they can click your name to get to your fiverr gig page then. 🙂

Your gigs and profile look very nice to me actually, though I´m not a writer, so other writers probably could say more. There are many gigs in that category I guess, so it might be harder to stand out. Did you try Buyer Requests? That´s how I got quite a few jobs when I started.

It takes time to get the first sale as the first buying anything from someone without any previous sales would literally be a person betting his cash on an unproven service.

Add more gigs to your profile, that will increase your chances of getting a first sale.

Potential gigs for your niche :

Urdu to English translation
Audio Transcription
Editable Adobe PDF files creation
Product specification writing
Guest posts
Ebook writing

Thank you, catwriter, weird, usually search works fine for me.

Prowriter, forget the first part of my post then, sorry, but the second one still is a good idea, because people, even buyers, might see a forum post of yours and it´s good if they can click your name to get to your fiverr gig page then. 🙂

Your gigs and profile look very nice to me actually, though I´m not a writer, so other writers probably could say more. There are many gigs in that category I guess, so it might be harder to stand out. Did you try Buyer Requests? That´s how I got quite a few jobs when I started.

Thanks, but I think posting in forum’s kinda like unprofessional I guess, I’ll try it anyway 😛

It takes time to get the first sale as the first buying anything from someone without any previous sales would literally be a person betting his cash on an unproven service.

Add more gigs to your profile, that will increase your chances of getting a first sale.

Potential gigs for your niche :

Urdu to English translation

Audio Transcription

Editable Adobe PDF files creation

Product specification writing

Guest posts

Ebook writing

I’ll try those too @silkroute. Thanks for your suggestions means a lot to me.

Thanks, but I think posting in forum’s kinda like unprofessional I guess, I’ll try it anyway 😛

No no lol though there is a category extra to post your gigs, didn´t use that one myself yet, but what I meant is that some buyers read the forum and might like the way you write or your attitude or something and see if you have any gigs they might be interested in, and you make it easier for them, if you have a link to your profile, it happens! 😉 and if you post on the forum anyway, making things easier for customers again is professional I´d say 🙂

And I see you have a link now, great. 🙂

Archived