Need some tips and tricks

abirweb

Hi Abir,

Welcome to Fiverr 🙂

**Hi, ** I hope you are all fine. Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not gettin…

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and regards,
Rah Dil

Hi, This is abir. I am a new seller in fiverr.so I need some tips and tricks from experience seller

I need some tips and tricks from experience seller

There are no “tips and tricks”. If you want to be successful here, you need to offer a service you are good at, and that other people need. Then, you will need to reach out to the people who need your services, and convince them to hire you.

No, it isn’t easy. Yes, you can do it with hard, determined, dedicated business-minded work.

Don’t sit back waiting for sales to come to you – because, more often than not, they won’t. You’re going to have to go out and find your sales through dedicated marketing and promotion to the people who need the services you have to offer.

This Pro seller has collected a plethora of info that may help you. 😉

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Hi Abir,

Welcome to Fiverr 🙂

**Hi, ** I hope you are all fine. Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not gettin…

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and regards,

Rah Dil

Thank you so much ❤️

Archived