Need some Tips for Getting sales in Fiverr

tainus

I think I know what you aren’t getting any sales… you’re not marketing and promoting your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer. Why are you just sitting there, when you could be out in the world connecting to your customers?

I think I know what you aren’t getting any sales… you’re not marketing and promoting your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer. Why are you just sitting there, when you could be out in the world connecting to your customers?

yes, that’s the point. only sharing the gig on social media won’t work.

so i need to know how to do GIG marketing. 😦

can you tell us how we can market out gigs ?

No, I cannot. Doing so would deny you the experience of learning how to build your own business – which is why you’re a seller here on Fiverr, is it not? There are no easy ways to become successful. You are going to have to learn what works for you. I’m not going to do your work (i.e., your research) for you.

Archived