Need Some Tips?

Hello!

I am starting back into Fiverr. I have tried so last year, but failed horribly. After a week, no one say my gig. I gave up at the time. But now the summer approaches and I wish to start over from scratch.

I was wondering if anyone can give any tips before I start from scratch here. I want to make a gig where I can write for others, a variety of writing. But I don’t know how to start. Plus, it seems that writing is already popular with others and I fear that I wont get noticed again.

I really want to get involved with Fiverr and spread my writings to others. Yet, I do not know how to start this out and get noticed. Any tips?

Thank you.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Fiverr before.

I honestly wouldn’t recommend you start with a writing gig (at least not in English) since your English is clearly not fluent. Writing is a very popular gig and buyers are unlikely to go for a writer whose English isn’t excellent.

That said, offering writing in another language that you ARE fluent in might be a way for you to carve out your own niche. I don’t know how much demand there is for non-English content but surely there’s some. I’ve done design work on Fiverr in Spanish, I’ve had orders from Turkey, and I know Fiverr has an office in Israel, for starters.

Otherwise, consider a gig you can do to a really professional level. What are you good at, that you enjoy and can do quickly? Once established for something else you could put up a writing gig “just for fun” if you’re really attached to that idea, too.

Good luck!