Need Suggesstions On my Gig

nishant0811

Hey there, Nishant.

First off, your gig title is very confusing. What are Tiktok/Instagram/Youtube ‘services’? Now, it makes more sense looking at your gig offer and images, but most people won’t look further than your title. Something less vague than ‘services’ might help, something like ‘social media views/followers’.

On top of that, you’re using quite a lot of capitals, bold, and highlight. It’s best to only use bold for headers and no further formatting. You might also want to look into your English grammar/spelling to perfect it.

Offering unlimited revisions is also quite dangerous, because the buyer can abuse those and make you work infinitely for just $5.

Other than that, I’d look at this thread, since it covers everything I’ve said and much more:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Archived