Need suggestion from an Established Fiverr Seller from India

impression

Hi

I will be moving to India very soon as my Husband got a long term project for his business. I do not have any idea how to use Paypal and Fiverr from there. Any long term seller from india–pls send me some suggestion. Can I use my current (US) paypal from there or I have to open new paypal? How long it will take to open a paypal account there? Is it easy to withdraw via paypal and then send it to my bank (may be my temporary Indian bank). Do you use Fiverr revenue card in India?

Also what about the internet connection and broadband speed?

I would be so much happy to see some advice. I really don’t want to suspend my gigs for long. Thank you very much in advance

Hi,

You would need to open up a new Paypal account, or at least link it with your Indian address, i believe that would change the account to an Indian account.

That said, you can easily withdraw into Paypal and Paypal by default sends the earnings to the linked bank account. In India you cannot spend the dollars directly, so the only means is to get it into a bank account, Paypal converts pretty decent, if you prefer fiverr also has a transfer funds to bank option available here.

Hope that answers your questions.

Glad to assist.

Kris.

Archived