Fiverr Community Forum

Need suggestion from experts

Hello there, I am new in fiverr. I need some suggestion or tips from experts that how can I improve on fiverr.
Thank you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Work hard …keep uploading new gigs…never give up!!

5 Likes

Try to stay online full day.improve your work .

3 Likes

Hi,mate!
Try to learn better in different spheres and use more popular tags in your gig!
Remember,think as buyer,what would you like to get from seller? Improve your skills and work hard
Good luck with gig!

3 Likes

Here, read this:

Hello;

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

Responding To Buyer Requests

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

Buyer requests relevant to your Gig’s category will appear on your Buyer Requests page.

How To Submit Your Offer:

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  2. Select the relevant Gig.
  3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
  4. Describe your offer.
  5. Set your delivery time.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=community

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my voice attempt for the paragraph, hope you can listen to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@mooninya You have a distinguished accent here so you need to emphasize that in the description and always remember to ask client to check your sample before purchasing since you have some “SMART” people ordering voice-over without listening to samples at all (?!??!?).

You need to protect yourself from those kinds of “intelligent lifeforms”.

And if someone tells you your English is bad and your accent is horrible DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!

I have been in Scotland for training on the maintenance of breathing devices after helicopter crash (I teach people how to survive helicopter crash in water). They said the lecture is in English…

Yea, right. I couldn’t understand ONE SINGLE WORD! It was fortunate he was only reading from his slides and slides were printed for us.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice.
I put my Soundcloud link in the description of my gig so my clients can check on them, I hope this is going well.
My accent is also the thing I am struggling with. I have received so many buyer requests that only want native English speaker or other foreign languages that I may never heard of them. I do assume this is a trend that native English speakers do thrive in voice acting much more than non-English speakers, since I do not see many of them in this career so far.
So I will just try to enunciate my words much clearly and to take as many auditions as possible. This Soundcloud link is also one of my attempts. :slight_smile:
For the speaker you mentioned in Scotland, I would be interested to practice this VO thing along with him, haha.

2 Likes

Hello again, Mooninya. I was thinking that maybe you can also advertise to locals or surrounding countries. I domiciled in Singapore and your accent is a bit similar to people here - and a lot of local businesses seem to not mind employing locals for their answering machines.

I remember someone else here mentioned that she got a lot of orders from locals because it makes more sense to get a fellow countryman/woman voice their answering machines/telephone hotline.

Another feedback if you don’t mind, maybe you can try to pronounce each word more clearly so that it’s easier for the listeners to understand the content of what you are reading (my vocal teacher used to emphasize a lot on word clarity, hahaha) and perhaps a bit more flection/personality injected into your reading. I like the tone of your voice though, so I think some more practice definitely will go a long mile.

Hope it works out for you somehow!

P.S. I’m not a pro myself, we can all learn together. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum.
You should try to share your gig to you own social channel and try to bid in buyer request. This is very good oppertunity to get job very quickly.
Have a good day
Thank you

1 Like

Hi, Ignareint, nice to see you again lol. I am Malaysian Chinese btw.
I also thinking of are there any ways to focus on locals in the sales? However, most of my buyer requests are for English or other foreign languages, so it is very hard to find local ones. I am also curious on how to find other buyers that actually fit my description :rofl:
yes, we can learn together in VO. I think soundcloud is a very good website to put your voice samples and see how much you have improved over time. The clients can also have clearer picture of how your voice sounds like. :slight_smile:

Send buyer req ,add videos to your gig explaining your service add better photos in your gig .Do not copy others gigs text or title.And try to stay online

1 Like