Need suggestion from experts

me_partha

Here, read this:

Hello;

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

Responding To Buyer Requests

5978e5e4-acf8-4d56-b339-89293d81a850.jpg.2a4c60163ce1c464b0a36eac49c0ae77.jpg

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

Buyer requests relevant to your Gig’s category will appear on your Buyer Requests page.

How To Submit Your Offer:

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  2. Select the relevant Gig.
  3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
  4. Describe your offer.
  5. Set your delivery time.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Hi guys, These are just my personal experience. For Gigs Research top selling gigs. Look at how their title, descriptions and tags are2. Never copy them. Make a proper research so that your URL will have the keywords. URLs are permanent. Use keywords. Make sure your keywords are consistent especially in TITLE, DESCRIPTION, AND TAGS. However, don’t overdo it. Maximise your Tags. Use 5 keywords (don’t repeat, try single word) Stop editing your gigs too often. I edited my gigs several…

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=community

Here, read this:

Hello;

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

Responding To Buyer Requests

f5e5717bf6291db685f18d93409cdc21a245924b

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

Buyer requests relevant to your Gig’s category will appear on your Buyer Requests page.

How To Submit Your Offer:

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  2. Select the relevant Gig.
  3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
  4. Describe your offer.
  5. Set your delivery time.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face
Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
Hi guys, These are just my personal experience. For Gigs Research top selling gigs. Look at how their title, descriptions and tags are2. Never copy them. Make a proper research so that your URL will have the keywords. URLs are permanent. Use keywords. Make sure your keywords are consistent especially in TITLE, DESCRIPTION, AND TAGS. However, don’t overdo it. Maximise your Tags. Use 5 keywords (don’t repeat, try single word) Stop editing your gigs too often. I edited my gigs several…
We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=community

• nclude only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • This is not a promotional tool. On

Here is my voice attempt for the paragraph, hope you can listen to it. 🙂

• nclude only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • This is not a promotional tool. On

Here is my voice attempt for the paragraph, hope you can listen to it. 🙂

@mooninya You have a distinguished accent here so you need to emphasize that in the description and always remember to ask client to check your sample before purchasing since you have some “SMART” people ordering voice-over without listening to samples at all (?!??!?).

You need to protect yourself from those kinds of “intelligent lifeforms”.

And if someone tells you your English is bad and your accent is horrible DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!

I have been in Scotland for training on the maintenance of breathing devices after helicopter crash (I teach people how to survive helicopter crash in water). They said the lecture is in English…

Yea, right. I couldn’t understand ONE SINGLE WORD! It was fortunate he was only reading from his slides and slides were printed for us.

@mooninya You have a distinguished accent here so you need to emphasize that in the description and always remember to ask client to check your sample before purchasing since you have some “SMART” people ordering voice-over without listening to samples at all (?!??!?).

You need to protect yourself from those kinds of “intelligent lifeforms”.

And if someone tells you your English is bad and your accent is horrible DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!

I have been in Scotland for training on the maintenance of breathing devices after helicopter crash (I teach people how to survive helicopter crash in water). They said the lecture is in English…

Yea, right. I couldn’t understand ONE SINGLE WORD! It was fortunate he was only reading from his slides and slides were printed for us.

Thanks for your advice.

I put my Soundcloud link in the description of my gig so my clients can check on them, I hope this is going well.

My accent is also the thing I am struggling with. I have received so many buyer requests that only want native English speaker or other foreign languages that I may never heard of them. I do assume this is a trend that native English speakers do thrive in voice acting much more than non-English speakers, since I do not see many of them in this career so far.

So I will just try to enunciate my words much clearly and to take as many auditions as possible. This Soundcloud link is also one of my attempts. 🙂

For the speaker you mentioned in Scotland, I would be interested to practice this VO thing along with him, haha.

Thanks for your advice.

I put my Soundcloud link in the description of my gig so my clients can check on them, I hope this is going well.

My accent is also the thing I am struggling with. I have received so many buyer requests that only want native English speaker or other foreign languages that I may never heard of them. I do assume this is a trend that native English speakers do thrive in voice acting much more than non-English speakers, since I do not see many of them in this career so far.

So I will just try to enunciate my words much clearly and to take as many auditions as possible. This Soundcloud link is also one of my attempts. 🙂

For the speaker you mentioned in Scotland, I would be interested to practice this VO thing along with him, haha.

Hello again, Mooninya. I was thinking that maybe you can also advertise to locals or surrounding countries. I domiciled in Singapore and your accent is a bit similar to people here - and a lot of local businesses seem to not mind employing locals for their answering machines.

I remember someone else here mentioned that she got a lot of orders from locals because it makes more sense to get a fellow countryman/woman voice their answering machines/telephone hotline.

Another feedback if you don’t mind, maybe you can try to pronounce each word more clearly so that it’s easier for the listeners to understand the content of what you are reading (my vocal teacher used to emphasize a lot on word clarity, hahaha) and perhaps a bit more flection/personality injected into your reading. I like the tone of your voice though, so I think some more practice definitely will go a long mile.

Hope it works out for you somehow!

P.S. I’m not a pro myself, we can all learn together. 😉

Hello again, Mooninya. I was thinking that maybe you can also advertise to locals or surrounding countries. I domiciled in Singapore and your accent is a bit similar to people here - and a lot of local businesses seem to not mind employing locals for their answering machines.

I remember someone else here mentioned that she got a lot of orders from locals because it makes more sense to get a fellow countryman/woman voice their answering machines/telephone hotline.

Another feedback if you don’t mind, maybe you can try to pronounce each word more clearly so that it’s easier for the listeners to understand the content of what you are reading (my vocal teacher used to emphasize a lot on word clarity, hahaha) and perhaps a bit more flection/personality injected into your reading. I like the tone of your voice though, so I think some more practice definitely will go a long mile.

Hope it works out for you somehow!

P.S. I’m not a pro myself, we can all learn together. 😉

Hi, Ignareint, nice to see you again lol. I am Malaysian Chinese btw.

I also thinking of are there any ways to focus on locals in the sales? However, most of my buyer requests are for English or other foreign languages, so it is very hard to find local ones. I am also curious on how to find other buyers that actually fit my description :rofl:

yes, we can learn together in VO. I think soundcloud is a very good website to put your voice samples and see how much you have improved over time. The clients can also have clearer picture of how your voice sounds like. 🙂

Archived