Need Suggestion From You

webdesignerxx

Today I have just opened my fiverr account and saw that one of my previous buyer had sent me message that her old account got restricted and she need help to fix her website.Now My question is how I will help her.?I can not reply her now .😭

What to do now ? :roll_eyes:

Today I have just opened my fiverr account and saw that one of my previous buyer had sent me message that her old account got restricted

I get this all the time from previous buyers who contact me from a new account.

It all depends on how close I was to them, how good they were as clients and how I feel on that day.

I don’t know what you mean you can’t contact her. She has an account that she contacted you with. You could just ignore her if you want to. Or send her a custom order, it’s your choice.

Today I have just opened my fiverr account and saw that one of my previous buyer had sent me message that her old account got restricted

I get this all the time from previous buyers who contact me from a new account.

It all depends on how close I was to them, how good they were as clients and how I feel on that day.

I don’t know what you mean you can’t contact her. She has an account that she contacted you with. You could just ignore her if you want to. Or send her a custom order, it’s your choice.

She sent me message message from her new account but when I have checked her new account also got restricted .

If her account got restricted and you can not responce her, it is not your fault and you should not worry about it. She should contact to the CS to ask the reason that why is she being restricted.

You are right . But I just want help her … Because she needs to fix something with her website…

Archived