Need suggestion how to improve my gigs quality

jemes888

• 2 months later...

Hi jemes,

This is a SUPER competitive niche, so you will need to experiment and try some different ways to make yourself stand out from other developers.

What gives you an edge over others? Are you extremely fast? Affordable? Extremely attentive to your customers’ specific problems? Focus on what could make you stand out. Think about positive experiences with clients you’ve had in the past – what good things would they have to say about you?

Try to get some adjectives in your titles. I’d buy customization from a developer who was FAST or AMAZING or offered PERSONALIZED attention rather than someone who just says they “do customization.”

Also you could experiment with leading with a big BENEFIT of what you’re offering instead of the FEATURES. Why do people come looking for this service in the first place?

Your title is a little misleading because it sounds like it’s talking to people who already have a site and now want it customized. I would make a separate gig for that and think about things like: do people ask for customization because they got a WordPress theme that is very limited, and they’re frustrated? Are they busy and want time to focus on their main business and not have to worry about these limitations? Say some things that let them know that you understand their problems and how to solve them.

If you’re targeting people who want a WordPress site but don’t know where to start — they want WP installed for them, theme setup and other basic starting tasks — make your gig focus on that.

Try out different approaches like

“I WILL HANDLE YOUR WORDPRESS INSTALL FROM A TO Z”

“I WILL DO YOUR WORDPRESS SETUP FROM START TO FINISH”

“I WILL PROVIDE NO-HASSLE WORDPRESS SETUP & CUSTOMIZATION”

Hi jemes,

This is a SUPER competitive niche, so you will need to experiment and try some different ways to make yourself stand out from other developers.

What gives you an edge over others? Are you extremely fast? Affordable? Extremely attentive to your customers’ specific problems? Focus on what could make you stand out. Think about positive experiences with clients you’ve had in the past – what good things would they have to say about you?

Try to get some adjectives in your titles. I’d buy customization from a developer who was FAST or AMAZING or offered PERSONALIZED attention rather than someone who just says they “do customization.”

Also you could experiment with leading with a big BENEFIT of what you’re offering instead of the FEATURES. Why do people come looking for this service in the first place?

Your title is a little misleading because it sounds like it’s talking to people who already have a site and now want it customized. I would make a separate gig for that and think about things like: do people ask for customization because they got a WordPress theme that is very limited, and they’re frustrated? Are they busy and want time to focus on their main business and not have to worry about these limitations? Say some things that let them know that you understand their problems and how to solve them.

If you’re targeting people who want a WordPress site but don’t know where to start — they want WP installed for them, theme setup and other basic starting tasks — make your gig focus on that.

Try out different approaches like

“I WILL HANDLE YOUR WORDPRESS INSTALL FROM A TO Z”

“I WILL DO YOUR WORDPRESS SETUP FROM START TO FINISH”

“I WILL PROVIDE NO-HASSLE WORDPRESS SETUP & CUSTOMIZATION”

Hi… Excellent post and awesome suggestions… But please check the date of the previous post that you are replying to… before you do it. 😜

Archived