Need suggestion or Inspiration

kreativedesk95

Hi, I am Kibria, I started working Fever two years ago. After working 7 month, I get a lot of benefits, life starts to become normal after a long time. But after few month. I became very sick. For that reason, i stay 6 months in the hospital. Then there take me home from the hospital. I’m still sick and the treatment is going on. I could not do any work due to illness. Then this year they disable my That id. Then again open a new account. It’s fairly well with in 3 month. But I did the mistake, i add my previous payee account, That’s why fiverr Disable this account. Then i open another account. But I’ve lost all my confidence now. I don’t know what to do next. I send daily buyer’s request And try to do gig marketing, But its not working. Being illness, I lost my fiverr account, I lost my love one, now I don’t know what I should do. I developed the skill day by day, but I don’t know, what i do with that.

Hi, I am Kibria, I started working Fever two years ago. After working 7 month, I get a lot of benefits, life starts to become normal after a long time. But after few month. I became very sick. For that reason, i stay 6 months in the hospital. Then there take me home from the hospital. I’m still sick and the treatment is going on. I could not do any work due to illness. Then this year they disable my That id. Then again open a new account. It’s fairly well with in 3 month. But I did the mistake, i add my previous payee account, That’s why fiverr Disable this account. Then i open another account. But I’ve lost all my confidence now. I don’t know what to do next. I send daily buyer’s request And try to do gig marketing, But its not working. Being illness, I lost my fiverr account, I lost my love one, now I don’t know what I should do. I developed the skill day by day, but I don’t know, what i do with that.

Then i open another account.

Have you asked Customer Support for permission to open it? If not, they’re likely to disable it.

Archived