Need suggestion please fiverr community

mahmoodpaf

hellow how are you all actually i am new on fiver hope that you are all doing good.

but i have a many more question about fiverr.com but now just ask a simple question the question is that i am new on fiverr and how can i get my first order quick and as soon as possible .

and the second question is that can take a fake reviews from our friends if needed are it is a legal method to show our feedback

thank you

hellow how are you all actually i am new on fiver hope that you are all doing good.

but i have a many more question about fiverr.com but now just ask a simple question the question is that i am new on fiverr and how can i get my first order quick and as soon as possible .

and the second question is that can take a fake reviews from our friends if needed are it is a legal method to show our feedback

thank you

i have a many more question

If you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you’ll find the answers to many of your questions.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Very very important…

thank you

Don’t even think about this!

thank you

fake reviews

Doing this is dishonest and would get you banned.

Archived