Need suggestion to get order

code_sabbir

This is my new account:

My first order has been canceled. Which was mutual cancellation. Since then I have not received any further orders. I do not even understand the reason for this. So Expert Bro/Sis look at my account and give me some suggestions so I can get an order in the future. Now tell me what to do for this account. I hope I get a lot of good advice from you.
Thanks…

This is my new account:

My first order has been canceled. Which was mutual cancellation. Since then I have not received any further orders. I do not even understand the reason for this. So Expert Bro/Sis look at my account and give me some suggestions so I can get an order in the future. Now tell me what to do for this account. I hope I get a lot of good advice from you.

Thanks…

So Expert Bro/Sis

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, man, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

This is my new account:

Thanks…

My first order has been canceled. Which was mutual cancellation. Since then I have not received any further orders. I do not even understand the reason for this.

Your only order was delivered successfully 29 days ago, and you earned a positive review. If you cancelled an order since then, then you probably have a 50% order cancellation rate – which is very bad. Fiverr requires that you maintain a cancellation above 90% over the course of 60 days. Your gig will likely see very low visibility on Fiverr until those 60 days pass, and your cancellation is no longer affecting your success. Until that happens, of you want to earn more orders, you are going to have to find them by marketing and promoting your gig wherever your target customers are located. You’re going to have to go find your own customers and bring them to your gig.

The more orders you complete (and do no cancel), the faster you may be able to raise your order completion rate.

My first order has been canceled. Which was mutual cancellation. Since then I have not received any further orders. I do not even understand the reason for this.

Your only order was delivered successfully 29 days ago, and you earned a positive review. If you cancelled an order since then, then you probably have a 50% order cancellation rate – which is very bad. Fiverr requires that you maintain a cancellation above 90% over the course of 60 days. Your gig will likely see very low visibility on Fiverr until those 60 days pass, and your cancellation is no longer affecting your success. Until that happens, of you want to earn more orders, you are going to have to find them by marketing and promoting your gig wherever your target customers are located. You’re going to have to go find your own customers and bring them to your gig.

The more orders you complete (and do no cancel), the faster you may be able to raise your order completion rate.

That is effective suggestion. I also agree with you.

It’s very helpful for everyone.thank you so much

thanks for effecting recommendations.

Archived