Need suggestions for improve my gig

sk_humaira

Hi, I am a new seller on fiverr. Now what should I do to get order and how can I ranked my gig.
Here is my gig link.

favicon-32x32.png.efb992b56ab94f101c1cfdc7756c21f4.png Fiverr.com
do-facebook-promotion-marketing-to-large-audience-in-usa-for-any-company.jpg.6e1ffafa3cea462fd9776b999e2860a9.jpg

Sk_humaira: I will do facebook promotion marketing to large audience in USA...

For only $10, Sk_humaira will do facebook promotion marketing to large audience in USA for any company. | Hey,Thanks For Stopping byAre you struggling withFacebook Advertising, Facebook Promotion?Ready to get more PAYING CUSTOMERS to your business in...

Your gig image is not like a professional or Proper SEO Friendly. Try to solve it, And Try to in all keyword related suggested keyword in your description as much as possible. Now, share it on Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest. Keep some example for buyer.
Thanks.

Your gig images are wonderful! Did you do your SEO correctly? if you’re getting enough impressions and clicks then I think you’re fine enough to go! 😃 Still, you should get some expert advice from people on forums

I did SEO properly and getting enough click and impression. Thanks for your reply

Your gig image is not like a professional or Proper SEO Friendly. Try to solve it, And Try to in all keyword related suggested keyword in your description as much as possible. Now, share it on Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest. Keep some example for buyer.

Thanks.

Thanks for your advice

Welcome to Fiverr forum

I am new Seller of Fiverr. And I am suggest Share gigs on social media. Be active on Fiverr. Create a perfect gig on your service. Deliver a quality work. Deliver your job within the order time. And Hopefully you will get more orders.

Have a nice day

Archived