Fiverr Community Forum

Need suggestions from the old sellers. 😍

Hi there. I am new on fiverr. I want suggestions how to increase my sales. Also how to make my gigs more attractive. Thank you. My profile link > https://www.fiverr.com/femtographics

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum .
can be helpful See these tips.
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)
best wishes.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. :smiley:

1 Like

Gig Descriptions

Consider expanding the gig descriptions. Help the potential buyers understand why they should buy from YOU instead of the hundreds of other sellers who also offer background removal, color changing and vector art.

Description

Try to be more ‘personal’ in your description. Right now it’s basically a repeat of the gig descriptions. Tell me MORE about the Fiverr behind the work. Tell me more about the Fiverr that is “working” for me.

DON’T mention that you are “new” even though you may be. Why raise a flag where there wasn’t a flag before? Also, what if you forget what you said in your description and, in a year, you are still saying “I am new”?

Answer the same question I mentioned under “Gig Descriptions.” Why should a buyer buy from YOU? Tell them.

Languages

You list English as “Native/Bilingual” yet the grammar screams that English is a second language. Ok. No big deal on its own, but it does talk to credibility. If I read someone’s profile and they say “native” English speaker, yet their descriptions read as though English were a second language, I may wonder what else they would fudge on and I’d move to the next seller.

Reviews

You’ve got a couple good reviews there. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your reply. I will make change in my description. :innocent:

You seem to be off to a good start, so just consider my suggestions as “tweaks.”

1 Like

okay sir. Thank You for your kind suggestions :heart: