Need Suggestions/ Please help improve my gigs

saqibhussain516

100 from 8 orders not bad. as a stater that is great start. but you can increase the gig Prices match with your field. but make sure that you are not more expensive than other gigs. also you could offer something more from your gigs and add gig extras for that. mostly i made more from Gig extras. also i do provide little extra work to satisfy buyers and 90% buyers giving me Tips for that. sometime I received bigger tips $40-60 :
)

100 from 8 orders not bad. as a stater that is great start. but you can increase the gig Prices match with your field. but make sure that you are not more expensive than other gigs. also you could offer something more from your gigs and add gig extras for that. mostly i made more from Gig extras. also i do provide little extra work to satisfy buyers and 90% buyers giving me Tips for that. sometime I received bigger tips $40-60 :

)

thank you, really helpful.

)

Thank you so much, really helpful advice.

Archived