Fiverr Community Forum

Need Suggetion to improve my old gig

I was offline for one week. My gig was in the first page. Still it’s in the first page for WordPress landing page category. But I didn’t receive any order. Usually, I get regular knock on this gig earlier. I have done promotional activities. Now I am getting confused about what’s needs to be done. Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/7YyP7y

Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images (TOS). And duplicate gigs are against the TOS, too. If Fiverr decided you have duplicates, you risk loosing one that already has reviews.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’re more likely to go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in your other gigs, and the inconsistency with the various levels of English makes me think they’re copy/paste (which is also against the TOS). “Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational’ as in this case, I’m going to assume lowest common denominator.

I have other duplicate sales funnel gig for specific plugin. do you suggest me to remove that one

If it’s for different plugins, then different gigs per plugin is permitted, but this needs to be made very clear and easily seen at a glance, either in the main gig image or in the title of the gig itself.

Thanks for the suggestion, i am doing all the changes as per your suggestion. Thank You so much for the support.