Need Tips about Buyer request

maliha_orna

If you are going to send a buyer request, keep following things in mind:

• Understanding the request and try to write it in your response

• Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer

• Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it

• Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.

• Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.

• Don’t just send a generic message to everyone

• If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

• Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it

• Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.

• Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.

• If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

Thank you so much for your suggetions

• 2 months later...

please mention me below and I will try to respond.

Could you please tell me about how to greet or write hi, hello in the beginning?

Hi, how can I create a portfolio for my gigs?

Archived