Need Tips, How to get sell?

melan34612

Hey there!

As I browse your portfolio, I’m noticing that your services don’t fall into any specific niche. While some sellers have success as a jack of all trades, I think that you’d be better off choosing one particular area to focus on. Do some market research by looking for gigs that compete with yours. Take a look at the profiles and gigs of successful sellers and figure out how you can differentiate yourself. If you put yourself in a potential buyer’s shoes, why should they choose your services instead of another seller’s services?

After you figure out which niche to focus on and how you will stand out from the competition, do some direct marketing outside of Fiverr to bring potential customers to your Fiverr gigs. I always recommend that sellers use Grammarly or another grammar-checking browser extension to appear more professional in gig descriptions and other text fields across Fiverr.

Good luck!

Hey there!

As I browse your portfolio, I’m noticing that your services don’t fall into any specific niche. While some sellers have success as a jack of all trades, I think that you’d be better off choosing one particular area to focus on. Do some market research by looking for gigs that compete with yours. Take a look at the profiles and gigs of successful sellers and figure out how you can differentiate yourself. If you put yourself in a potential buyer’s shoes, why should they choose your services instead of another seller’s services?

After you figure out which niche to focus on and how you will stand out from the competition, do some direct marketing outside of Fiverr to bring potential customers to your Fiverr gigs. I always recommend that sellers use Grammarly or another grammar-checking browser extension to appear more professional in gig descriptions and other text fields across Fiverr.

Good luck!

thanks for your time and comments & tips.

Here’s some comments/suggestions for the gigs that might help to get more sales:

Gig: I will create eye catching email signature
In the gig description:
It says unlimited revisions but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited. Though maybe it’s in a subcategory that doesn’t allow a number of revisions to be specified.

Gig: I will do well researched data mining or data scrapping
In the gig title:
“data scrapping” could be “data scraping”
It says “web scratching” - I don’t know if you mean “web scraping” there.

In the gig description:
“Web Scarping” could be “Web Scraping”

Gig: I will create eye catching manual backlinks
In the gig description:
“Lets give” could be “Let’s give”

In the profile:
“data mining and scrapping” could be “data mining and scraping”

Hey there!

Good luck!

Thanks for your tips. I am going to research and specify a niche.

Archived