Need to get rid of client ASAP

ogustavogama

A client recently showed up on my radar by ordering my gig for illustrated flyers asking for a t-shirt design, even though I have a specific gig for t-shirt designs (obviously because my prices for the flyer gig were cheaper.)

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and actually made said shirt design no questions asked, but when I finished and delivered the image he was extremely RUDE, calling me lazy for not copying the reference he sent exactly and saying that “he should have paid more for a real artist”.

I still kept my cool and did a revision. He still complained and moaned and asked for another revision. I did the second revision EVEN THOUGH THE GIG ONLY INCLUDED ONE.

I delivered the second revision and ge asked for a THIRD revision! When I charged the extra revision fee he complained even more, and did NOT pay for the revision.

Then I asked for the mutual cancellation. He refused.

Then he said that he would accept it as it was but hasn’t done it yet, on a clear attempt to get me to miss the deadline and get late, basically holding my seller ranking hostage.

I NEED this order cancelled! I already lost my level one because of lateness on a previous job and am trying to get back on track! I made a request for the cancellation on the website but after 24 hours I’m still waiting for a response.

If you read this all the way through, sorry about the rant, but I need the user “allcapsmedia” out of my life, if not out of the website!

A client recently showed up on my radar by ordering my gig for illustrated flyers asking for a t-shirt design, even though I have a specific gig for t-shirt designs (obviously because my prices for the flyer gig were cheaper.)

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and actually made said shirt design no questions asked, but when I finished and delivered the image he was extremely RUDE, calling me lazy for not copying the reference he sent exactly and saying that “he should have paid more for a real artist”.

I still kept my cool and did a revision. He still complained and moaned and asked for another revision. I did the second revision EVEN THOUGH THE GIG ONLY INCLUDED ONE.

I delivered the second revision and ge asked for a THIRD revision! When I charged the extra revision fee he complained even more, and did NOT pay for the revision.

Then I asked for the mutual cancellation. He refused.

Then he said that he would accept it as it was but hasn’t done it yet, on a clear attempt to get me to miss the deadline and get late, basically holding my seller ranking hostage.

I NEED this order cancelled! I already lost my level one because of lateness on a previous job and am trying to get back on track! I made a request for the cancellation on the website but after 24 hours I’m still waiting for a response.

If you read this all the way through, sorry about the rant, but I need the user “allcapsmedia” out of my life, if not out of the website!

on a clear attempt to get me to miss the deadline and get late, basically holding my seller ranking hostage

Just in case: if you delivered your first delivery within a deadline then your revisions wouldn’t affect your ranking even if it shows “late” sign

on a clear attempt to get me to miss the deadline and get late, basically holding my seller ranking hostage

Just in case: if you delivered your first delivery within a deadline then your revisions wouldn’t affect your ranking even if it shows “late” sign

I didn’t know that, I’m glad I’m not gonna get penalized, thank you!

Archived