Need to know the FIverr work delivery and payment method

dsushmita

Question

Hi, i get a order 29th but i saw it 1st oct. then immediately i replied to the buyer that i am sorry for the late and within next few hours i will submit the work… Buyer also replied me okay and updated the order. Then i submit my work within next 2 hours. Till then almost 3 days over, but the buyer did not reply me anything. Even the order is not cancelled! When i click dashboard, it showing sales queue - 1 but earning still no amount. I can’t understand what’s happening here? pls anybody out threre, if you read this then pls explain me clearly.

5 answers to this question

Did you deliver by using the actual green deliver button? It’s easy to mistakenly deliver via message instead of delivery. Has the clock stopped?

If you did deliver and the clock is stopped, the buyer has about 3 days to either click complete or click the modification button to ask for a change. If they do neither, it will complete automatically in about 3 days. Your funds will clear about 14 days after that.

Did you deliver by using the actual green deliver button? It’s easy to mistakenly deliver via message instead of delivery. Has the clock stopped?

If you did deliver and the clock is stopped, the buyer has about 3 days to either click complete or click the modification button to ask for a change. If they do neither, it will complete automatically in about 3 days. Your funds will clear about 14 days after that.

I delivered my job with complete. but I had bit knowledge about payment method. So Thank a lot.😍. . this answer is worth me too…🙂

Archived