Need Unique SEO Article?

latif744

ARTICLE WRITING
I’m a professional web writer and content writing/blogger and editor for about 8 years’ experience on article writing.
I can write, creative writing and content writing on ANY topic you want such as Tutorials, information technology, fitness, movies, music, video games, life-style, but ANY TOPIC you want without a problem.

My articles are:

100% SEO optimization.

Grammar and structure Great.

100% Copy-scape pass guarantee.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

• Well researched SEO item

• Impression written. All rights will be moved to you.

• Fast improvement

• 100% unique article

• Excellent grammar + flowing concepts

When you order me, send me the keywords you want to rank for your blog and I’ll do the best.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Uhm, if you claim to use “excellent grammar” and spelling in your work, then make sure to do that in your gig description, too, otherwise you won’t understand why you don’t get any sales - it’s because you have grammar errors in your description, which scares some of your buyers 😉

So here’s my advice for your gig:

• you said “why choice me”, which is a rather big grammar error and a sign that your grammar is not excellent, hence putting off potential buyers 😉

• more so, “order me” sounds very weird, and you should use something like “order from me” or “order my gig”.

• and maybe use an inversion like “great grammar and structure”, not “grammar and structure great”

Uhm, if you claim to use “excellent grammar” and spelling in your work, then make sure to do that in your gig description, too, otherwise you won’t understand why you don’t get any sales - it’s because you have grammar errors in your description, which scares some of your buyers 😉

So here’s my advice for your gig:

• you said “why choice me”, which is a rather big grammar error and a sign that your grammar is not excellent, hence putting off potential buyers 😉

• more so, “order me” sounds very weird, and you should use something like “order from me” or “order my gig”.

• and maybe use an inversion like “great grammar and structure”, not “grammar and structure great”

Thank @woofy31 it is mistake.

Archived