Need Urgent Help about Rating!

rassrakib

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. image.png.f15142eb1ba8436e651cb8ff909d5004.png This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buye…

IF YOU have not mentioned the word ‘review’ in your messages, you can go directly to CS and ask them how you should handle this. If you have mentioned the word ‘review’ at all, then it’s best to let it be. You can reply to their review and mention that it was an error, but considering you have about 700 reviews already, I really wouldn’t worry about it. One error review isn’t that bad.

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. [image.png] This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buye…

IF YOU have not mentioned the word ‘review’ in your messages, you can go directly to CS and ask them how you should handle this. If you have mentioned the word ‘review’ at all, then it’s best to let it be. You can reply to their review and mention that it was an error, but considering you have about 700 reviews already, I really wouldn’t worry about it. One error review isn’t that bad.

Thank you so much. It help

Archived