Need urgent help ! Plz Plz Plz

globekart

Today, few minutes ago, one of the client accepted my custom offer after when we both reached to a point to work.
But, even after he accepted my custom offer, i did not receive any order notification, moreover according to the client, he has been charged 4(four times) of the package offer. 😱
according to the client, he did pulled a ticket later, in the support along with the transaction images, where it says "they will not respond before 24-48 HRS. 😭

**Has anyone ever faced this kind of issues ?? **
Can anyone suggest me on necessary actions needs to be taken at this moment.
Is there any 24/7 customer support number for the BUYERS…?

PLz help me…i am afraid if this is real scenario than all my work will go in vain & i might end up with no sell. 😭 :sob:

You need to send a message to customer support with the ticket numbers for just 3 of the orders and tell them the same order went through 4 times so you are cancelling 3 of them. Then be patient and wait for them to do it and tell your client to wait on customer support. Assure him no charges will be against him when they correct it.

Only CS can help you with this.

thanks for ur reply…have u ever experienced or heard of similar problems ??

can u help me with any cs hotline number for buyers. i have checked but could not find any even for the sellers.

thanks for ur reply…have u ever experienced or heard of similar problems ??

can u help me with any cs hotline number for buyers. i have checked but could not find any even for the sellers.

I told you what to do just now. Do you see he placed 4 orders? Or he just told you that?

Look at your orders. Do you see 4 orders for him? They should show up there if he did place 4 of them.

Do not take his word for it, look for yourself.

Look at your orders. Do you see 4 orders for him? They should show up there if he did place 4 of them.

Do not take his word for it, look for yourself.

@misscrystal i did not receive a single order yet for this…not even a notification.

I told you what to do just now. Do you see he placed 4 orders? Or he just told you that?

I did not see any orders yet…but he has given 2 jpg file where it shows fiverr has charged him 4 times for a same amount.

I did not see any orders yet…but he has given 2 jpg file where it shows fiverr has charged him 4 times for a same amount.

You can look for yourself at your orders! Click on where your orders are. You need to be able to find a list of your orders. See your dashboard.

Did you look at your order page? It would be there if he placed any orders.

If not he is lying.

If not he is lying.

I did check, but no sign of that particular order…now thats very disappointing if he lies…i mean what can he achieve here from lying

If not he is lying.

I did check, but no sign of that particular order…now thats very disappointing if he lies…i mean what can he achieve here from lying

I really can’t tell if he is or not. The unstarted orders won’t show where the started orders show so I’m not even sure if you are looking in the right place.

There is no way you can cancel them if you can’t find them so tell him that. He can cancel them himself if he uses the Resolution button and sends the request to cancel to you for 3 of them.

I really can’t tell if he is or not. The unstarted orders won’t show where the started orders show so I’m not even sure if you are looking in the right place.

There is no way you can cancel them if you can’t find them so tell him that. He can cancel them himself if he uses the Resolution button and sends the request to cancel to you for 3 of them.

@misscrystal

i have checked every tabs in orders section, but found nothing.

one more thing, the buyer did not even asked for a single time to cancel the order from my end.

May be he understood that it has nothing to do from my end…only if he is not lying though

@misscrystal

one more thing, the buyer did not even asked for a single time to cancel the order from my end.

May be he understood that it has nothing to do from my end…only if he is not lying though

I can’t tell what is going on. If you cant find them all you can do is wait for either him to figure out what to do, or contact customer support and tell them your buyer said he got the same order 4 times. If he sent you a screenshot it sounds like he it telling the truth.

@misscrystal

@misscrystal

one more thing, he is still with me in the inbox waiting for a respond from CS.

Now, i m really getting confused, why would he still be in a conversation with me, if he is really lying.

May be he is not.

Wat do u think…?

@globekart I faced similar situation. Buyer informed me that he is going to accept my custom offer instantly. But didn’t received any order. I waiting couple more hours. I found that the buyer yet to accept my order. I was disappointed. I contacted the buyer next day. Buyer informed me that he has purchased the gigs but I haven’t received any order. I requested him to contact fiverr support. Later that day I received his order.

What actually happened, buyer’s credit card had some issues which took long to process the payment. I received the order only after payment got verified by fiverr payment processor.

@globekart I faced similar situation. Buyer informed me that he is going to accept my custom offer instantly. But didn’t received any order. I waiting couple more hours. I found that the buyer yet to accept my order. I was disappointed. I contacted the buyer next day. Buyer informed me that he has purchased the gigs but I haven’t received any order. I requested him to contact fiverr support. Later that day I received his order.

What actually happened, buyer’s credit card had some issues which took long to process the payment. I received the order only after payment got verified by fiverr payment processor.

I faced similar situation. Buyer informed me that he is going to accept my custom offer instantly. But didn’t received any order. I waiting couple more hours. I found that the buyer yet to accept my order. I was disappointed. I contacted the buyer next day. Buyer informed me that he has purchased the gigs but I haven’t received any order. I requested him to contact fiverr support. Later that day I received his order.

thanks a lot mate. 😍…u just gave me relief…i really hope to end up same as u did… 🙂

So far, i was updated by the buyer, all of his four transactions were reversed back…so finger crossed

I faced similar situation. Buyer informed me that he is going to accept my custom offer instantly. But didn’t received any order. I waiting couple more hours. I found that the buyer yet to accept my order. I was disappointed. I contacted the buyer next day. Buyer informed me that he has purchased the gigs but I haven’t received any order. I requested him to contact fiverr support. Later that day I received his order.

thanks a lot mate. 😍…u just gave me relief…i really hope to end up same as u did… 🙂

So far, i was updated by the buyer, all of his four transactions were reversed back…so finger crossed

all of his four transactions were reversed back

Who reversed them? Fiverr? His credit card company? Paypal? When orders are reversed by Paypal, the buyer usually is banned by fiverr. And he would have had to use Paypal.

Well, i guess everyone here wants to know the update or wat has happened so far ?

As i said all the four transactions were reversed back . So, later the buyer was asked not to proceed any further payments until clearance given from fiverr.
Atlast, an hour ago the buyer got the clearance, so did i have achieved my order 😍

Thanks to each an everyone who made their valuable comments to help me.

Wish u all the best 😍

Archived