Need your advices and help.. [CLOSED]

anna_door

I am a level 2 fiverr seller and today I got a email as below,To be frank as my knowledge I have not done any activity to violated any of Fiverrs terms further it says my level two badge removed Still I can not log in to my fiverr account.

"Hi annadoor,

Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level Two status.We have removed the Level Two badge from your account and suspending the accompanying features for now.We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll join us again soon."

I will be very glad if you could activate my fiverr account and also would love to work with fiverr.

I wrote to CS and I got the following Answer,

" Chris (Fiverr Customer Support)

Hi there,

Your account has been disabled for violations to our Terms of Service.
Promoting services as a buyer in the Gig Request section is against our Terms of Service. The buyer request section is for buyers who are looking for specific services and not for sellers to promote their Gigs. After further review of your previous order and account history, your account has been permanently disabled. Please contact us again after a safety period of 45 days to learn how to withdraw any available revenue from this account. "

I had best customer reviews and I Have dohttps://www.fiverr.com/annadoor1986ne more than 95 jobs with with 5 Star ratings with 100% customer satisfaction.

Please help me to re-activate my account.

My Fiverr : https://www.fiverr.com/annadoor1986

Thanks
Anna

As far as I know, there is no way to re-activate an account that has been removed for sufficient reasons. It sounds like you tried to post in buyer requests, which is against the rules and was at least a large part of your problem. It doesn’t really matter how many good reviews you had.

You are lucky that they will consider releasing the funds you earned after the waiting period. In addition, you can ask them if you are allowed to sell using this new account. If they agree, you will need to carefully read the Terms of Service, advertise only in the right places and take better care of your account. Good luck!

Archived