Need Your Help About Reactivation of Account

Guest cordialwriter

Guest cordialwriter

Hello there

I am here to discuss my problem here. I was a seller here on fiverr and started working in may or april 2015. I created an account but I had to delete it because of a reason. Then after few days, I created another account and after very hard struggle I managed to get my first order and soon I was a good success at fiverr and became able enough to earn some money for myself. I worked for almost 5 months and then my father passed away and wasn’t stable enough to work. I cancelled the orders in queue and set at vocation mode.

After few days I got an email from fiverr that you are not suited for level 1 status and your badge is being taken away. Very second day,I got another email from Fiverr that your account is being deleted for violation of terms of service as you have multiple accounts. I got really upset with it. I contacted Customer Support and told them many times that I never had more than one account at one time, my ist one was deleted by me and I never meant to fraud or misguide anyone in community. I implored to restore my account as I really burnt my mid night oil to develop reputation as a seller and gained 5 star reviews throughout. they always replied bluntly to never restore my account. I remained totally shattered as I have no job at hand and passing through difficult time of my life where I have to support my family and fiverr was a hope. I never used more than one account at a time and asked them to at least give me a proof that I did anything wrong.

I now being extremely tired after making many apologizes to fiverr team have left the hope of gaining that account back. But I am here to know is it possible that fiverr team may allow me to have a fresh beginning and run my new account?

thank you

Guest cordialwriter

thats what I am asking for that my account was deleted, I have asked many times to restore which was refused, am I allowed to run this one or will they delete this one too?

Please do not contact me or any other forum helper by PM. No one on the forum whether a regular user or a moderator/admin is a Customer Support person. Even the few Fiverr staff that post on the forum are not in the CS department. Customer Support is your only option. No one here can answer this for you, but most of the time they do not reactivate accounts that have been banned.

Archived